CEI-UPM celebrates 7th Annual Meeting. On March 27th and 28th, 2014, the yearlong Meeting will take place at ETSII-UPM (video)
This year the Opening Session will be devoted to Smart Grids in a spread sense, from Nano to Mega Grids.
On the other hand, a variety of special events, lectures, and exhibitions are planned throughout March 27th in the afternoon and 28th in the morning to bring together faculty, staff, students and enterprises representatives to celebrate our common R+D+I interests, current and future cooperation and challenges.
We will have an excellent opportunity to celebrate CEI contributions in education and R+D+I in national and international scenes. We hope that everyone will connect with others sharing past experiences and, perhaps, finding mutual interests for future collaborations (registration form).
The program scheduling will be very similar to previous years (Program pdf).
THURSDAY afternoon, March 27th:
- Opening, CEI Research Strategy
- Panel Debate: “Smart Grids“.
- Speakers: TBD
- Poster session in the lab: CEI-UPM researchers will show their work in a poster session in our lab.
FRIDAY morning, March 28th: Technical sessions
- CEI researchers will present some current activities at CEI
- Some Industry partners will show our joint research and strategy
The 7th CEI-UPM seminar will close on Friday, 2:30pm, with some appetizers for all participants.