- IF YOU ARE A STUDENT
One of our major goals is to improve the visibility between our students and associate companies. Students participate in projects sponsored by companies. They also merge together during the annual meeting
Master students’ on Industrial Electronics will take part in the CEI activities, which will give them not only theoretical but practical knowledge of how industrial R&D projects work and how they, as future researchers, could participate in them.
For further information about Master in Industrial Electronics’, please, click here.
- IF YOU ARE A COMPANY
You can participate in The Center for Industrial Electronics (CEI) by two different ways:
AS A PARTNER COMPANY
Partner companies of The Center for Industrial Electronics will be those industrial organizations with continuous cooperation relations with CEI. Partner companies will have the following advantages:
- Visibility in all promotional documents of The Center for Industrial Electronics.
- They will be the first receiving technical information related with CEI activities and they will have the chance of receiving technology follow-up reports in topics they are interested in.
- Priority participation in technical seminars organized by CEI-UPM, in particular, in the Annual meeting where the research and development activities of the center will be shown.
- They could be the first to access to demonstration and beta-versions of the R&D activities which are not subject to intellectual property restrictions.
- Access to the laboratory equipment they could find useful within CEI-UPM, depending on the availability.
AS AN ASSOCIATED COMPANY
Associated companies will be those that, apart from having a long time term cooperation relationship with CEI, will get linked to it through an agreement that allows these organizations to participate in:
- Periodic working meetings with other companies, associated to CEI or not, that could be interested in attending. In these meetings, new research strategies will be tackled as well as the possibility of cooperating in R&D group projects
- R&D projects, with private or public funding, and totally or partially developed by CEI-UPM, that could be interesting for those companies or public entities.
- Managing and proposing topics for degree, master or doctorate students’ final projects.