The “Centro de Electrónica Industrial” (CEI-UPM) is organizing the 6th edition of its traditional Annual Meeting. This year it will take place during the next 14th and 15th of March, at the “Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales”, UPM (http://www.etsii.upm.es/informacion/ubicacion.es.htm)
As you will notice, the structure of the program is very similar to previous years.
THURSDAY afternoon, march 14th:
- Opening, CEI Research Strategy
- Panel Debate: “Cutting-edge technologies for the 2020 horizon“.
- A new strategy to study the brain: the human brain project by Javier DeFelipe (Laboratory Cajal de Circuitos Corticales (CTB), UPM)
- Graphene: challenges & opportunities by Francisco Guinea (Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (CSIC))
- Poster session in the lab: CEI-UPM researchers will explain their work in a poster session in our laboratory.
FRIDAY morning, march 15th: Technical sessions
- CEI researchers will present some running activities at CEI
- Some Industry partners will show our joint research and strategy
The 6th CEI-UPM seminar will close on Friday, 2:30pm, with some appetizers for all participants.
It is an opportunity to merge together, contact students, other companies,…