More information HERE
- Electrical integration and functional testing activities for Platforms, Instrument/Payloads and Satellite projects
Tasks, responsibilities & accountabilities
- Contribution to Design to AIT
- Contribute to the overall electrical and functional validation logic at the different levels
- Lead the definition of the EGSE and test system architecture, requirements and development plan.
- Contribute to the electrical and functional test specifications definition.
- Support the coordination, preparation and execution of the EGSE set-up and preparation, electrical integration and functional test activities.
- Contribute to the establishment of the overall procedures and automated test sequences (test scripts) organization answering to the test specification and for EGSE management and operation.
- Support AIT activities coordination and planning.
- Review electrical and functional test specifications
- Perform electrical integration of flight equipment using specific automated test equipment and standard instrumentation (e.x. multimeter, oscilloscope…)
- Write step-by-step procedures for electrical integration
- Develop and run test procedures and automated test sequence (test scripts) using “test systems” according to the functional test specifications during the different project AIT phases.
- Analysis of test results, generation of test reports, contribution to Non Conformance Reports definition and support to failure investigations.
- Participation in formal reviews with costumers.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Educational Background: Electrical/Electronics Engineer, Aerospace Engineer or Telecom Engineer
- Experience of more than 5 years in Electrical and Functional AIT
- Knowledge in SW programming (any basic language: C/C++, java, …)
- Familiar with different OS (Windows, Unix, …)
- Use of laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, probes, spectrum analyzers…)
- Pro-activity and autonomy for activities leadership. Team working ability.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English; French would be a plus.
- Able to work in an integrated AIT Team, autonomously in a proactive and responsible manner
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Able to work in one or more projects managing the workload
- Able to work in an organized and ordered manner complying with the Company AIT, Quality and H&S standards.