Modelling of magnetic components.
Modelling of magnetic materials.
Modelling of DC-DC converters for IPT applications.
He received the B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering at the University of Málaga (UMA), Spain, in 2016. During his undergraduate studies, he was awarded honors on several occasions, and he achieved the Best Student of the Year Award. Furthermore, he received the M.Sc. degree in Industrial Electronics at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) in 2017. He became Teaching Assistant in 2019 at UPM. He is currently working towards a Ph.D. degree in Industrial Electronics at UPM.
His research activities include modeling of dc-dc converters for Inductive Power Transfer system, magnetic components for different applications such as RFID communications and wireless charging, and magnetic nano-materials and micro-materials.
- López, G. S., Delgado, A., Muñoz-Antón, J., Oliver, J. A., & Prieto, R. (2019). Fast and Accurate Thermal Modeling of Magnetic Components by FEA-based homogenization. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics.
- Delgado, A., Salinas, G., Oliver, J. A., Cobos, J. A., & Rodriguez-Moreno, J. (2019). Equivalent Conductor Layer for Fast 3D Finite Element Simulations of Inductive Power Transfer Coils. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics.
- Delgado, A., Oliver, J. A., Cobos, J. A., Rodriguez, J., & Jiménez, A. (2019, March). Optimized Design for Wireless Coil for Electric Vehicles Based on The Use of Magnetic Nano-articles. In 2019 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC) (pp. 1515-1520). IEEE.
- Nineteenth IEEE Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics, IEEE COMPEL 2018, Alberto Delgado, Guillermo Salinas, Jesús Ángel Oliver, José Antonio Cobos & Jorge Rodríguez-Moreno, Finite Element Modelling of Litz Wire Conductors and Compound Magnetic Materials based on Magnetic Nano-particles by means of Equivalent Homogeneous Materials for Wireless Power Transfer System.
- Seminario Anual de Automática, Electrónica Industrial e Instrumentación 2018 (SAAEI’18), Alberto Delgado, Jesús Ángel Oliver, José Antonio Cobos & Jorge Rodríguez-Moreno, Cálculo de parámetros homogéneos de conductores de hilo sólido y de Litz para la obtención de una capa equivalente para simulaciones por Elementos Finitos de sistemas de transferencia inalámbrica de energía.
- Tenth Annual IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2018), Alberto Delgado, Guillermo Salinas, Jesús Ángel Oliver, José Antonio Cobos & Jorge Rodríguez-Moreno, Equivalent Parameters of Round and Litz Wire Conductors to Obtain an Equivalent Layer to Accelerate Finite Element Simulations of Wireless Power Transfer System.
- Tenth Annual IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2018), Guillermo Salinas, Alberto Delgado, Jesús Ángel Oliver, José Antonio Cobos & Jorge Rodríguez-Moreno, Fast FEA Thermal Simulation of Magnetic Components by Winding Equivalent Layers.
- Delgado, A., Oliver, J. A., Cobos, J. A., & Rodríguez, J. (2017, July). Axisymmetric finite element modeling of compound magnetic materials based on magnetic micro-wires by means of equivalent homogeneous material. In Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL), 2017 IEEE 18th Workshop on (pp. 1-5). IEEE.