-This Master is adapted to the regulations established in art. 17 of the R.D. 1.393 / 2007, of October 27, Admission to the official teaching of the Master’s Degree that establishes that to have access to the master:
- – It will be necessary to be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or another issued by an institution of higher education of the European Space of Higher Education that they empower in the issuing country for access to these teachings: Graduate, Engineer or Graduate.
- – Likewise, university graduates may be admitted according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the UPM that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that In the country issuing the diploma, for access to postgraduate education.
Students may be admitted to a Master’s degree in accordance with the requirements described below, taking into account the merit evaluation criteria of the University Master’s degree, respecting in any case the aforementioned regulations.
In the case of students with specific educational needs derived from disability, the appropriate support and counseling services will be included, which will evaluate the need for possible curricular adaptations, itineraries or alternative studies.
Admission of students will be the responsibility of the Academic Committee of the Master (Comisión Académica del Programa de Doctorado, CAM).
The steps of the whole process are as follows:
- – Pre-registration through the UPM website within the deadline for this purpose.
- Study and evaluation of pre-registrations by the Evaluation Commission of the Master’s Committee.
- – Notification of acceptance/rejection via the internet (through the APOLO application of the UPM) and email to pre-enrolled students. In case of acceptance, they are informed, if applicable, of the subjects of complements that they have to take as a prerequisite to complete the Master.
- – Enrollment through the HELIOS application of the UPM (link to HELIOS). The ETSII Secretariat will also be responsible for the management of the academic record and issuance of the degree
The UPM has the adequate mechanisms to ensure that the admission of students in all its Centers is carried out in accordance with criteria of equality between men and women and non-discrimination of persons with disabilities.