DCIS 2014 will be held at ETSI Industriales, Jose Gutierrez Abascal 2, 28006 Madrid
Hotel NH Zurbano
There are rooms available at NH hotel with discounts for DCIS attendants.
You can make a reservation either by phone or mail:
- Phone number: +34 902 115 116
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take advantage of the offer it is necessary to indicate the next information:
- Reservation number: 8351511
- Name: CONGRESO DCIS
The deadline for reservation with this offer is October 30th
Hotel Residencia de Estudiantes
There are available rooms at Residencia de estudiantes with discounts for DCIS attendants. This hotel is a historical building, and some of its residents were among the leading figures of Spanish culture in the twentieth century, such as the poet Federico García Lorca, the painter Salvador Dalí, the film maker Luis Buñuel, and the Nobel Prize winner, scientist Severo Ochoa.
20 rooms are reserved for DCIS attendants.
Use the following contact information for reservations
- Tel. +34 91 561 32 00
To make the reservation use the code: DCIS2014.
Madrid, the capital of Spain, is located in the centre of the Iberian Peninsula. It is a modern economic and cultural city, but the traces of its more than 500 years history are still visible throughout the city.
Madrid has a good touristic infrastructure with many interesting places to visit. For more information, please follow this link.
How to reach DCIS from Barajas Airport
Using the underground: The updated map is in this link. The recommended path is:
- Reach the Underground Station (Metro) situated on Terminal 2 or Terminal 4 of Barajas Airport
- Metro Ticket cost
- One trip 4.50–5 € (depending on the destination, considering the airport supplementary fare that is 3 €)
- Ten trips 12.20 €
- Take Line 8 (pink one) until “Nuevos Ministerios” Station and walk 10 minutes to reach ETSI Industriales.
- From Terminal 4, you can also take the train “Cercanias”, line C-1. It is only 2.40 € to “Nuevos Ministerios” station. Have in mind that these trains stop working earlier(last train from T4 at 22:58). Cercanias map
Taxis can be found in all the airport terminals. Travel costs a flat rate of 30 €.
Weather in Madrid
Although Madrid shares the latitude of Naples and Istanbul, its climate is more continental, with pronounced contrasts between day and night, sun and shade, and summer and winter.
Autumn in Madrid is usually divided into two sections: the pleasant end of summer and the very-cold-winter. The average temperature in Madrid in November is 15°C.